Saturday, September 12, 2009




Sometimes life just takes over, goes into hyper-drive, and spins you around for a few months. That’s been my experience since mid-July (hence, no blogging and very little contact with even my best friends – sad.). I’ve felt like I’m in the spin cycle of the washing machine, just waiting for the buzzer to go off so I can settle down and process a little. And, what I am learning is that I have to be intentional about slowing things down yourself. If you wait for life or the world to spit you out – you may be spinning on and on way longer than you would like. And all this busy-ness without venting has me feeling all bottled up – with thoughts and reflections swimming around in my head, but never communicated.

Which, reminds me why I created this blog in the first place – as an outlet and tool for reflection. Revelling, Reckoning, and Rambling are three processes that there have been FAR to little of in recent weeks (well…. Maybe I’ve still done plenty of Rambling, come to think of it). And – I gues what I’m saying is…. I’m working on it.

So, this is my official announcement that I’ve returned. My cell phone is back on and receiving calls (It seems that my friends have LITERALLY given up on calling me – and, I honestly don’t blame them), my inbox is ready for messages, my social calendar is ready to be filled (wow – that makes me sound pathetic), and my blog MAY actually be a place where there is something to read again.

Heres to the best of intentions!




No comments:

Post a Comment